The Group comprises a number of companies either partially or fully owned by the company INA, d.d. The registered office of the company is at Avenija Većeslava Holjevca 10, Zagreb, Croatia. INA Group had 10,842 employees on December 31, 2018. The Group holds a dominant position in oil business in Croatia; it is a leader in oil and gas exploration and production, in oil processing and in oil and oil derivatives distribution.
This scheme presents INA, d.d. and its subsidiaries.
- Exploration and Production
- Refining and Marketing
- Consumer Services & Retail
- Corporate affairs
- Industrial Services
SUBSIDIARIES IN CROATIA
- CROSCO, naftni servisi, d.o.o.
- STSI, Integrirani tehnički servisi d.o.o.
- INA MAZIVA d.o.o.
- Hostin d.o.o.
- Top Računovodstvo Servisi d.o.o.
- INA Maloprodajni servisi d.o.o.
- Plavi tim d.o.o.
- INA Jadran d.o.o.
- INA VATROGASNI SERVISI d.o.o.